Emergency Joinery Repairs
Please contact us for all your emergency repair requirements
- All Manor of Emergency Joinery and Construction works.
- Broken glazing or board ups.
- Front and rear external door locks broken (insecure property).
- Window restrictors (only if window cannot be locked).
- Windows not closing (insecure property).
- Internal doors falling off (to be removed/made safe and not refitted).
- Grab rails and hand-rails (under adaptation work/vulnerable tenants only).
- Bannister or handrail
loose or broken (unsafe).
- Gain Accesses.
- Roofing Repairs.
If there is something not mentioned then please contact us.
Either by contact form or by calling 01706 260070
Contact us between 7am and 7pm 7 days a week.
Call 01706 260070